Nothing your employees do using their computers on the company network escapes MAS.
This powerful piece of computer activity monitoring software will record every application opened, every webpage visited and every keystroke made with accuracy and integrity. In fact, the data is so authoritative that it can be used as evidence in a court of law. Applications, websites, documents, files copied and printing operations are all logged and can be located in seconds, even if those actions are in a foreign language.
Businesses need to keep track of the information being accessed by their employees and monitor the usage of intellectual property and sensitive information to avoid data leakage and prevent violations of the Data Protection Act.
The MAS computer activity monitoring software will enable security officers to monitor unusual network activity such as employees accessing the network remotely or out of hours as a precaution against internal attacks on the network. Businesses may also want to keep records of employee activity to audit their productivity for use in performance assessments and make certain that employees are not spending company time on online leisure activities such as social networking, email and shopping such as Facebook or MySpace.
MAS computer activity monitoring software reports also provide quick links to:
- Text that was typed while a particular window was open
- Nearest screen captures
- Lists of files copied to and from removable devices
- Instant summary of daily usage
For more information, a quotation or to register for a free trial of MAS, email 3ami (email@example.com) or phone us on +44(0)1695 738003
MAS data is easy to read and the interface makes it simple to search for every bit of desktop activity - even if that activity occurred months ago.
Computer activity monitoring software information includes:
- Each activity organised by individual user indicating the date and time a file was accessed or application opened
- The application used to access a file, drive or webpage
- Email folders accessed by an individual user
- Web pages viewed by an individual user
- Files opened by an individual user
- Time spent on each application, broken down by percentage of total time
Instant summary of daily